Extended Service Plan
Terms & Conditions
You will be billed a monthly charge in the amount of:
Basic Phone Service Plan $0.99
Qwerty Phone Service Plan $1.99
Marauder Extended Service Plan $2.99
iPhone 32GB Extended Service Plan $2.99
iPhone 4 Extended Service Plan $2.99
Smart Phone Extended Service Plan $2.99
Perception Extended Service Plan $3.49
ADR 930 Extended Service Plan $3.49
iPhone 5 Extended Service Plan $4.99
Amount will be per month, in advance, to receive this Extended Service Plan. This plan is only available at time of purchase.
What This Extended Service Plan Includes
Club Cellular covers your individually owned wireless device (hereinafter the "Product") against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. This Extended Service Plan covers the wireless device only and not its accessories or battery, including those contained within the
At its option, Club Cellular will replace or repair the Product during the extended service plan period, as long as you return it in accordance with the terms of this extended service plan to Club Cellular or other location specified by Club Cellular. The replacement device may be a new or
reconditioned device of equal or comparable value to the Product. Non-original manufacturer's parts may be used in reconditioned devices. All Products returned to Club Cellular shall become the property of Club Cellular. If there is a defect (including pre-existing) in the material and/or workmanship of
your individually owned wireless device (hereinafter the "Product"), and the Product has been subject only to normal use and service, Club Cellular agrees to replace the Product, as long as you return it in accordance with the terms of this Service Plan to Club Cellular or another location specified by
Club Cellular. The replacement device may be a new or reconditioned device of equal or comparable value to the Product. Non-original manufacturer's parts may be used in reconditioned devices. All Products replaced by Club Cellular shall become the property of Club Cellular. This Extended Service Plan
covers the wireless device only and not its accessories or battery, including those contained within the original package.
What This Extended Service Plan Does Not Cover
- Lost or stolen devices.
- Products disassembled or repaired in such a manner as to adversely affect performance or prevent adequate inspection and testing to verify any warranty claim;
- Products with labels removed or illegible serial numbers;
- Scratches on all plastic surfaces and externally exposed parts resulting from normal use.
- Applications, software, photographs, music, phone book memory or anything entered or downloaded to phone other than Original Equipment Manufacturer specifications.
- Shipping and Handling to and from end user.
How Long This Extended Service Plan Lasts
Club Cellular will provide the extended service plan, described above, for as long as you subscribe to this program and your account is current, from the date you activate service or for the duration of your continuous active service with Club Cellular using the Product.
How To Get Your Replacement Device Under This Plan
If you are enrolled in the Extended Service Plan program and your account is current, call (855) 410 4137 (toll free from a landline phone) and we'll diagnose the issue with you right over the phone, provide you with a return authorization number and an address to return your phone.
Account holder's responsibilities:
- Cost of programming a replacement handset: Basic Phone $20; QWERTY (Full Keyboard) $25; Fascinate, HTC Rhyme, Illusion, iPhone 4 (8GB) and Optimus $25; iPhone 4 (32GB) and Perception $50; iPhone 5 (16GB) and iPhone 5c $95; iPhone 5 (32GB) $110; and iPhone 5s $140.
- Cost of shipping of the damaged handsets.
- Return damaged handset to address provided with RMA number clearly visible. If the phone is not returned within two weeks, the account holder will be charged $35 (flip and Qwerty), $75 (Smart Phones, Android Devices and iPhone) or the cost of the handset, whichever is higher.
Your Obligations Under This Extended Service Plan
You must use the Product in a normal way; you must protect against further damage to the Product if there is a covered defect; you must follow the Product's instruction manual.
How And When You Or We May Terminate This Extended Service Plan
We may terminate this Extended Service Plan at any time. You may terminate this Extended Service Plan at any time. In the event that the account holder requires a replacement handset twice in a twelve month period the Extended Service Plan will be terminated upon the replacement of the second handset.
If your wireless service with Club Cellular is terminated or expires for any reason, you will be deemed to have terminated this Extended Service Plan.
- This Extended Service Plan is extended to the original subscriber buyer only and may not be assigned or transferred to subsequent subscriber buyers. This is Club Cellular's complete Extended Service Plan for your Product. Club Cellular assumes no obligation or liability for additions or
modifications to this Extended Service Plan unless made in writing and signed by an officer of Club Cellular.
- Club Cellular cannot be responsible in any way under this Extended Service Plan for any ancillary equipment attached to or used in connection with the Product, or for operation of the Product with any ancillary equipment. All such equipment is expressly excluded from this Extended Service Plan.
Furthermore, Club Cellular cannot be responsible for any damage to the Product resulting from the use of ancillary equipment not furnished by Club Cellular for use with individually owned equipment.
- When the Product is used in conjunction with ancillary or peripheral equipment not furnished by Club Cellular, Club Cellular does not warrant and shall not supply service in connection with the operation of the Product/ peripheral combination, and Club Cellular will honor not warranty or service
claim where the Product is used in such a combination and it is determined by Club Cellular that there is no fault with the Product. Club Cellular specifically disclaims any responsibility for any damage caused in any way by the use of product accessories and peripherals (specific examples include,
but are not limited to, batteries, chargers, adapters and power supplies) when such accessories and peripherals are not furnished by Club Cellular.
General Provisions Of Extended Service Plan
- This Service Plan sets forth our responsibilities regarding the Product. Replacement of the Product, as described herein, is your exclusive remedy. THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT A WARRANTY.
- Obligations of Club Cellular under this Service Plan are backed by the full faith and credit of Club Cellular.